From Gentoo Wiki
Gentoo user since 2013
This user is a Gentoo developer.
Interested in tinkering, maths, security, and running Gentoo on various devices.
My Gentoo work is best described as "anything that needs doing". Non-exhaustive list:
- fixing paper cuts for users, so all sorts of bugs;
- security work (patching, wrangling bugs, etc);
- maintaining my packages (and sometimes others' if I can help);
- reviewing and merging user contributions;
- reporting bugs from arch testing;
- stabilisation/keywording (testing packages on various architectures).
In terms of architectures, my focus is on
- sam AT gentoo.org (email)
- sam AT cmpct.info (email)
- sam_ on irc.libera.chat (IRC, this is easiest)
- Security (useful resources)
- Portage help for users
- Useful scripts & resources for Gentoo development
- Autoconf cache
- Things which need contributions
- Quick Docker
- ebuild wrapper
Pages which have grown up and moved into the main namespace: