|Description||The Gentoo Infrastructure project provides and develops services for the Gentoo developer and user community, ensuring availability, security, and functionality.|
No lead election date set
(and inherited member(s))
The Gentoo Infrastructure project is comprised of several smaller projects that, as a whole, provide the resources, services and technology necessary to support the Gentoo Linux project. The project is responsible for the security, availability and integrity of the data stored on the Gentoo Linux servers.
The Gentoo Infrastructure team is made up of a group of people with a variety of backgrounds, from traditional system and network administration, to deep security expertise. These members work together to ensure all necessary resources are available to keep the Gentoo Linux project running and available.
Users and developers are asked to refer to the Infrastructure status overview before reporting issues or asking about services.
- Servers maintained by the Infrastructure project
- Sender Policy Framework implementation on gentoo.org
- Community mirrors documentation
- Git migration
- Service catalog (draft)
- Sponsoring Gentoo (via Infrastructure)
- Backup system v3 (DRAFT)
- Secret-storage v2 (DRAFT)
- Password policy (DRAFT)
- Two-factor authentication (DRAFT)
- Server-side password policy (DRAFT)
Services for Gentoo developers
- Mailing lists
- Machines of different architectures available for Gentoo development
- LDAP guide
- Developer e-mail guide
- Developer webspace guide
- Project file hosting