From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
This article provides details on how Gentoo developers can request a new git repository at gitweb.g.o.
Developers can request a repository via filing a bug on Bugzilla in the "Gentoo Infrastructure" product in the "Git" component. This bug should include the following details:
- Repository name (needs to start with appropriate existing prefix)
- Access list:
- RW+ = full, RW = without deleting branches and force pushes, R = read-only
- Can include groups such as 'all devs' or 'all devs with gentoo.git access'
- Also includes gitweb and anongit option
- Also possible to apply restrictions per branch
- Requiring signed pushes (limited to active devs)
- Requiring signed commits (limited to active devs)
- gentoo-commits notifications (and possibly mailing extra people)
- Bug tag processing
- Can trigger external webhooks (github-compatible)
- Custom validations (used in news)