BE7B A21E A130 697D F410 B203 1A80 32FD 1B3A 9D5F
I'm a Christ follower, a husband to my beautiful wife Christina, a father, and man who loves to learn. My plan is to help improve the Gentoo domains around the web by adding and improving documentation, aiding in website maintenance, and executing system administration. As I continue learning about Gentoo it only makes sense to help make it better for everyone by helping out.
Lets make Gentoo better together!
Matrix P2P E2EE
I try to look after some packages.
See this subarticle.
Work in progress...
Adding and correcting information here on the wiki is one of my main responsibilities as a developer. Here is some information on how I'm improving the wiki:
- 98 active users.
- 6,918 articles (number inflated by translations).
- 122,247 pages (number inflated by translations).
- List of recommended applications — applications I recommend in order to have a pleasant Gentoo experience
- Ideas for Gentoo — various improvement ideas I have for Gentoo (as a distribution). (improvements of small scope).
- Raising Gentoo to prominence (improvements of large scope).
- Experiments — Ideas from my Gentoo lab.
- Notes and quotes — Often times Gentoo developers and members of the community have helped me in big ways. They've provided advice, training, solutions, technical expertise, guidelines, ideas, testing, etc. This article is dedicated to mentioning times when I've personally received help from those kind and helpful souls in the Gentoo community.
- Infrastructure — A place where I keep some infrastructure tips.
- Reference — A place where I store different command-line shortcuts and other things I reference often.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Nexus 6 (arm7l)
- Artwork - Some very basic artwork.
Those that have some reason to contact me can do so most effectively with real time chat via:
- Freenode's secure webchat client in the #gentoo-wiki channel. Be sure to highlight with my nickname in the message so I'll see it!
- Official Gentoo Telegram channel.
Alternatively use the email link provided in the developer information box.
- Recent changes - See what other people have been doing here on the Wiki (sometimes I look to be encouraged).
- https://maffblaster.github.io/ - Find out more about my faith and other interests on my blog.
- https://www.digitalsurvival.us/ - If you are interested in helping out with some of the projects I'm working on message me on Freenode IRC using the nickname found in the InfoBox above. If you use email I will never see it.
- Bug 546262 - My Gentoo 'New Developer' bug.