B9BA 1514 FFBD AEB2 FC8C 14BA 7656 DA1B CB1E D4F1
I'm a Christ follower, a husband to my beautiful wife Christina, and man who loves to learn. My plan is to help improve the Gentoo sphere around the web by adding and improving documentation, aiding in website maintenance, and executing system administration. As I continue learning about Gentoo it only makes sense to help make it better for everyone by helping out.
Lets make Gentoo better together!
Matrix P2P E2EE
I try to look after some packages.
See this subarticle.
Work in progress...
Adding and correcting information here on the wiki is one of my main responsibilities as a developer. Here is some information on how I'm improving the wiki:
- 98 active users.
- 6,828 articles.
- 117,314 pages.
- Here's a list of applications I recommend each user should install in order to improve their Gentoo experience.
- Ideas for Gentoo (improvements of small scope).
- Raising Gentoo to prominence (improvements of large scope).
- Experiments - A sub-article that holds various ideas I'd like to explore.
- Notes - Some notes for personal reference.
- Nexus 6 (arm7l)
Those that have some reason to contact me can do so most effectively with real time chat via:
- Freenode's secure webchat client in the #gentoo-wiki channel. Be sure to highlight with my nickname in the message so I'll see it!
- Official Gentoo Telegram channel.
- Official Gentoo Slack.
Alternatively use the email link provided in the developer information box.
- Recent changes - See what other people have been doing here on the Wiki (sometimes I look to be encouraged).
- https://maffblaster.github.io/ - Find out more about my faith and other interests on my blog.
- https://www.digitalsurvival.us/ - If you are interested in helping out with some of the projects I'm working on message me on Freenode IRC using the nickname found in the InfoBox above. If you use email I will never see it.
- Bug 546262 - My Gentoo 'New Developer' bug.