From Gentoo Wiki
maff's landing page for setting up a Matrix server on Gentoo.
- Finish writing ebuild for www-servers/synapse.
- Research and add relevant USE flags.
- Tests? Should they be included? They don't seem necessary, but would conclude a 'perfect' ebuild.
- https://github.com/matrix-org/synapse - The reference 'home server' (implemented in Python).
- https://github.com/matrix-org/gomatrix - A client (written in go).
- https://github.com/matrix-org/dendrite - 'Home server' implemented in go.
- https://github.com/matrix-org/bullettime - Another 'home server' implemented in go (deprecated).
- https://github.com/matrix-org/matrix-doc - The docs (including the spec).
- https://brendan.abolivier.bzh/enter-the-matrix/ - Blog post reviewing and explaining the inner workings of Matrix.