From Gentoo Wiki
- Tooling to make security work easier, like pinging maintainers, changing whiteboards, and so on
- Investigate if any additional gcc flags should be added to hardened profile
- Relevant: bug #675050
- Add useful searches / tips to wiki pages?
- Audit maintainer-needed packages, possibly dev-java too, and maybe www-apps for known vulns w/o bugs
- Get stable backlog down
- Start keywording bugs
- Look into getting autobuilds setup
[02:29:43] <sam_c> leio and others: Does much support CPU_FLAGS_ARM on arm64? [02:29:57] <sam_c> As in, actually in tree. Or is it all just arm stuff. [02:30:06] <sam_c> Just wondering if that's an avenue I should look into at some point. [02:30:36] <sam_c> Also, would there be any value in CPU_FLAGS_ARM64, or not really? I imagine all it'd do is simplify ebuilds wanting to support arm64 but who need to do something different to arm in order to do so.
- Python PGO, ideally trained on Portage unit tests
- Add further examples to the musl notes
- Summarise Hardened profile in 2020, update wiki pages, etc
- Improve wiki pages on nattka / stabilisation requests
- Add warnings on dhcp client to NetworkManager page
- Make sure docs on SIGNED_OFF_BY etc are on wiki