From Gentoo Wiki
This user is a native speaker of German.
Tools for members of the Proxy Maintainer Project
Open bugs, assigned to proxied maintainer and still open. Bug was created
- Notes on ebuilds with GUI
- Common Abbreviations in the gentoo universe
- User:Jstein/wikisnippets all Wiki templates Wiki cheat sheet
- Projects which do not react on mails: https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=no%20reply%20to%20project%20status%20mail
- Packages inheriting eclasses https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/eclass-usage/
I am interested in
- Quality Assurance (the shut down events of repositories and collect these on Upstream repository shutdowns and scripts)
- Knowledge Management
- Developer Relations and User Relations
Gentoo is about choice
The user just has to choose properly. Here a few not too serious hints how to choose properly.
- ~amd64, but most times amd64 is fine too
- always select the default USE flags
- you can decide which package manager you want to use. Never ever try an alternative package manager.
- gcc or clang? The package will tell you what the maintainer used. You should use the same.
- LANG=C (what else?)
- qt5 (we decide for you ;-)
- you can decide to cross compile, or compile on the same machine. Select the latter.