|Desktop Miscellaneous Project|
|Description||Maintains various small utilities for X11 that do not fit any other category.|
Last elected: 2020/11/06
(and inherited member(s))
The Desktop Utilities project manages a wide variety of small utilities and dockapps for the Gentoo Desktop. Utilities include any small programs that make the desktop easier or more fun to use. Dockapps include similar programs that fit into the dock/slit/wharf of your desktop's wm.
The desktop-mics topic was by far too broad. All packages will be reassigned to maintainer-needed soon. Please pick a package you want to maintain.
- many packages have important bug reports and seem to be broken. We have should review these. Probably it is time to last rite the dead packages instead of reassigning broken packages to maintainer-needed.
- finally reassigning packages
- Bugs assigned to desktop-misc
- Repology Link to packages maintained by desktop-misc. https://repology.org/projects/?search=&maintainer=desktop-misc%40gentoo.org&category=&inrepo=gentoo¬inrepo=&repos=&families=&repos_newest=&families_newest=
- a PR for most X11 themes
- List, where desktop-misc is used: bugzilla, alias