ARM computer list
From Gentoo Wiki
This is a list of full featured ARM computers owned by the people in #gentoo-embedded and #gentoo-arm on Freenode have running Gentoo. Feel free to add yourself to the list!
To be on this list, a computer should:
- ARM architecture
- Be usable as an interactive computer, like desktop, laptop or tablet
- Have a display port, (or builtin display), capable of normal terminal output or running X11.
- Include input port(s), like USB, (or builtin keyboard & trackpad), capable of normal terminal output or running X11.
- Enough CPU power to run an application under X11.
- Enough memory to allow an application to run under X11.
Jannik Glückert (Jannik2099)
|ARMv8||Rockchip RK3399 : 2xCortex-A72@2.0Ghz + 4xCortex-A53@1.5Ghz / Mali-T860MP4 Quad-core GPU||4GByte LPDDR4 1600Mhz||WiFi; USB-C alternate mode DisplayPort|
||ARMv8||Allwinner A64 : 2xCortex-A53@1.2Ghz / Mali400MP2 Dual-core GPU||2GByte LPDDR3||WiFi; Headphone jack doubles as UART|