From Gentoo Wiki
Hi - thanks for viewing this page.
I am a Gentoo user for a long time, and started contributing in 2019 by writing and updating wiki articles, and in 2020 by proxy-maintaining a few packages.
I am working at Oracle. Any opinions stated on this wiki are my own, and not Oracle's.
Typically I prefer minimalistic setups:
- Simple window managers like openbox, and i3
- Recently I have replaced wpa_supplicant with iwd
- Networking always interests me, so I have also installed wireguard vpn
- Using openrc as an init system, including openrc-init as init system, and supervise-daemon for process supervision.
Live pages that I work(ed) on include:
- Fan speed control
- A Lenovo ThinkPad E485 laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor
- A Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB to play around with the arm64 arch. Running Sakaki's genpi on it
- A self built rig based on an ASRock J5005-ITX board in a Cooler Master Elite 110 case, used as a home server