Missing Key template
Consider the following sentence: "This allows users to abort the operation if a mistake was made - in that case, type q immediately and hit enter and the partition will not be deleted."
It should be fixed as follows: "This allows users to abort the operation if a mistake was made - in that case, type q immediately and hit Enter and the partition will not be deleted."
Actually there's another similar instance later on that also needs to be fixed: "When prompted for the first sector, make sure it starts from 2048 (which is needed for the boot loader) and hit enter."
- We should add a colon to the following sentence (between "process types" and "legacy"): "these are somewhat loosely tied to the two boot process types legacy (BIOS) boot and UEFI."
- We should add a comma to the following sentence (between "manufacturers" and "partition tables"): "Although still supported by most motherboard manufacturers partition tables are considered legacy."
- I would replace "greater than 2 TiBs in size" with "bigger than 2 TiB" in the following sentence: "DOS partitioning tables cannot handle disks that are greater than 2 TiBs in size."
- The following sentence contains two minor problems: "DOS disklables supports a maximum of four partitions." I would replace that with "DOS disklabels support a maximum of four partitions."
- In the following sentence we should replace "zettabytes" with "zebibytes": "almost 8 ZiB - yes, zettabytes"
- In the following sentence I would replace "in a few commands" with "with a few commands": "new devices can be added and old devices removed in a few commands"
- I would add a comma to the following sentence (between "supported" and "LVM"): "although fully supported LVM is outside the scope of this guide"
- The following external link supports HTTPS: http://www.uefi.org/sites/default/files/resources/UEFI%202_5.pdf