For posting feedback regarding the Wiki, please use the Suggestions page, not this page.
- There aren't any longer any references to Mediawiki 1.31.1 in this article. --Fturco (talk) 08:58, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
Difficulties in participation
To contribute here is much harder than on Wikipedia:
- I needed to sign in before editing, and I failed 10 times to the anti-bot questions: what kind of animal is the mascot (not gentoo, penguin, or bird). I still don't know the answer.
- I would like to remove the wrong apostrophe of "cronie'" into Cron/fr, but I need to use the translation tool for that, where I'm not allowed and when I request the permission I'm forwarded on Project:Translator, where you do not have permission to create this page.
- It seems like you missed the front page completely. Not only does it feature an image as well as text ("Larry the cow welcomes you to the Gentoo Wiki.") about our mascot, it also directs you to the Suggestions page for feedback like what you wrote above.
- At any rate, I have clarified the CAPTCHA message, explicitly mentioning Larry. With this information you can google the answer even more easily.
- Regarding the translation permissions, the URL was indeed not properly configured, that is fixed in the meantime.
- Should you have further feedback, please use the Suggestions page.
- Thanks, —a3li 15:17, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
This article contains the https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Guidelines link which should be replaced with https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Guidelines in order to avoid a redirect. --Fturco (talk) 15:37, 2 June 2020 (UTC)