The quickest way to find information in the Gentoo Wiki is to look it up directly. Visible in the top right of the screen is a "Search" text box with two buttons beside it labeled "Go" and "Search".
Enter search keywords in the Search text box. Clicking:
- Go - (or pressing Enter on keyboard) will automatically travel to the article, if it exists.
- Search - 위키의 모든 페이지 문장을 검색합니다(아래를 참조하시여 제한사항을 살펴보십시오).
If "Go" or "Search" has been invoked and the queried page did not exist, a list of pages that matched the search criteria will be returned. If nothing matches the search term a message that no matches were found will be displayed.
Here is how the search works:
- The article content is searched in its raw (wikitext) form - i.e., it searches the text that appears in the edit box when "Edit" has been clicked, not the rendered page. This means that content coming from an included template will not be picked up, but the target of piped links will be.
- When enclosing a phrase in quotes, the search looks for each word individually. E.g., entering "Larry loves Gentoo" it will return pages that contain "Larry" and "loves" and "Gentoo".
- 검색은 대소문자 구분을 하지 않습니다. 따라서 "Gentoo", "gentoo", "GENTOO" 다 같은 결과를 가져옵니다.
If the "Search" button is clicked without entering any search term to the text box, a "Special:Search" page will be displayed providing extra search options. This page is also available from any search results list.
It may be useful to restrict a search to pages within a particular namespaces e.g., only search within the User pages. Check the namespaces require for the search before running the query.
By default only the namespaces specified in the preferences will be searched. Logged-in users can change their preferences to specify the namespaces they want to search by default. This can be done by selecting and deselecting boxes in the "Search" section of user preferences.
- 위키피디아 문서 페이지 검색