Return to the main Foundation page.
The reports below represent the revised financial reports, prepared as part of a new forensic accounting effort.
The reports below represent the financial reports submitted at AGMs by earlier Treasurers, and are known to contain errors for multiple reasons (some sources of error listed below).
Known sources of error:
- Single-entry accounting (rather than double-entry)
- Incorrect dates for foreign exchange transactions
- Leads to accumulated error from shifting exchange rates.
- Posting vs Clearing dates that span accounting periods.
- Esp. for PayPal transactions that span periods due to clearing windows.
- No asset depreciation
- Missing asset capture