Duplicate page ?
Nice addition, thanks Thamognya (Jeff132312342q4323) . But is this not a duplicate of Quassel_Core? I've tried to find the difference between "Quassel" and "Quassel core", and honestly, I'm not sure - there only seems to be one package... Is it one package with the USE flags "X", or "server"; to install a GUI, daemon, or both ?
This might be a case of Gentoo_Wiki:Requested_Articles being the outdated part of the wiki xD.
- Sorry for the mishap
- thank you P.Fox (Kyoreln) for correcting my mistake.
- Yeah I followed the Gentoo_Wiki:Requested_Articles I did not think it was outdated. I will just redirect it to the quassel core if it is the same.
- -- Best Regards,
- Don't worry about it, really! That's how the wiki works, or so I'm lead to understand ;). Your edit did add a little to the first article, like a nice intro text and a USE flag section. Really not a mishap, just part of the process :).
- I'd say most anything added to the wiki with good intentions will help! You can take a look at the Gentoo_Wiki:Contributor's_guide, if you like ;).
- btw, I'm editing the Ranger article to put it in line with the wiki Guidelines, and (what I think are) Gentoo best practices. I hope you don't mind me hacking away at your contribution... I'm going in incremental steps, each with a comment, to explain what I changed and why.