- 2000 UTC
- #gentoo-meetings on Freenode
1. Qt 4.8
- cairo fails to build, patched ebuild available in qting-edge, [#380013](https://bugs.gentoo.org/380013)
- qt now defaults to the raster graphicssystem, we should remove `raster` USE flag, [#398283](https://bugs.gentoo.org/398283)
- do we really want to keep `qpa` USE flag?
- are we going to fix [#363939](https://bugs.gentoo.org/363939) for 4.8?
2. Minor arches and Qt >= 4.7
Qt 4.7.x (and probably 4.8 too) has major issues on exotic arches (alpha, hppa, ia64, sparc) and Nokia don't seem interested in them. HPPA is probably the only one fixable by us for now (patch in bug [#367583](https://bugs.gentoo.org/367583)), but what should we do with the others?
3. Overlay migration to git.overlays.gentoo.org
Set date for migration and send an announcement about it.
4. Open bugs
- [#398885](https://bugs.gentoo.org/398885) _qdoc3 broken on arm_
This bug is blocking Qt 4.7.4 stabilization on arm.
- [#394533](https://bugs.gentoo.org/394533) _Libreoffice crashes in qt on exit_
Pesa had a quick look at opensuse patches but didn't find anything that seemed related to the crash.
- [#392433](https://bugs.gentoo.org/392433) _desktop file name issues_
The bug itself is invalid IMHO, but why are we passing absolute paths to `make_desktop_entry`?
- [#388551](https://bugs.gentoo.org/388551) _qt-gui[gtkstyle] should depend on gnome-base/libgnomeui-2_
Do we want to add that as an optional PDEPEND controlled by `gnome` USE flag? What about gnome 3?
- [#382559](https://bugs.gentoo.org/382559) _qt_mkspecs_dir() returns bad spec directory_
Environment pollution, can't reproduce, but anyway why do we use `$LIBDIR` instead of `get_libdir()` internally in that function?
- [#359391](https://bugs.gentoo.org/359391) _qt4-build.eclass should check for --buildpkgonly before downgrade sanity check_
See Meeting 2011-04-07.