From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
- 1800-1900 UTC
- #gentoo-meetings on Freenode
0. roll call
present: ayoy, chiiph, pesa, tampakrap, wired absent: abcd, spatz
1. qgtkstyle / qt-gui[gtk]
- after wired's recommendation, we decided to rename the gtk use flag to gtkstyle to fix the circular dep, at least until a better solution presents itself.
2. 4.7.2 stabilization
- tampakrap requested that we stabilize together with KDE 4.6 at the end of this month (2011-04), he'll coordinate this. - tracker will be created by ayoy with things we'd like to fix before the stabilization. we don't have major blocker bugs.
3. status update: qting-edge ebuilds
- tampakrap promised he'll really take of it this month
4. qting-edge location
- we'll use both gogo and gitorious for a while and see how that goes
5. open bugs
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=347868) x11-libs/qt-core installs useless(?) env.d file - ayoy pointed out that we tried this in the past and failed - pesa will try to find why that happened
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=352778) x11-libs/qt-core: mkspecs/common/g++.conf overrides upstream QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE - wired and pesa talked about patching sip instead of stripping mkspecs, they will look into it - low priority since only out-of-portage builds are affected
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=359391) qt4-build.eclass should check for --buildpkgonly before downgrade sanity check - this is pointless since even if he manages to build qt-core, he won't be able to build any other modules. we decided to ask the reporter what he wants to accomplish before taking action.
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=360433) x11-libs/qt-gui-4.7.2 fails to compile with GCC 4.5.2 and 4.4.5 - probably connected with #361277
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=361277) x11-libs/qt-gui-4.7.2: takes -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui but shouldn't - we'll sed it out (wired)
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=361303) CFLAGS="-pipe" is added arbitrarily when eqmake4 is called by qt4-r2.eclass - this is forced by mkspecs. it should be handled by eqmake4 but something has changed. we'll have a deeper look.
- bug  (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=362189) [QA] x11-libs/qt-declarative install some libs into /usr/imports - pesa will look into / create a patch for this
- bug  (https://bugs.gentoo.org/359081) x11-libs/qt-sql-4.7.2 fails to build with --param in flags - we'll ask the reporter to report this upstream