Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
2023/Oct/02 19:00 UTC on irc.libera.chat #gentoo-trustees
- Expected: Ulrich Müller (Ulm) , Robin Johnson (Robbat2) , David Seifert (Soap) , Matthew Thode (Prometheanfire) , Andreas K. Hüttel (Dilfridge)
Who is logging the meeting?
- Roll call
- Decide on date and time of meetings
- Pros and cons of a 501(c)(3) vs a 501(c)(6) organisation
- Status of joining an umbrella organisation
- New membership applications
- Open bugs with trustees involvement
- Foundation activity tracker
- AOB / open floor
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
- Next upcoming:
- Annual Report Filing (due 2023/Nov/15)
- Notify members being removed due to not voting Robin Johnson (Robbat2)
- no responses, many no longer have forwarding rules.
Approved Vendor Request
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes? (... )
- Who will update the motions page? (... )
- Who will send emails? (... )
- Who will update agenda? (... )
- Who will update channel topic? (... )
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.