Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
- 1 Time and Venue
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Old Business
- 4 New Business
- 5 Cleanup
- 6 Open Floor
- 7 Meeting Conduct
- 8 Gentoo Foundation
- 9 Record Keeping
- 10 Members List
- 11 Meeting Dates
Time and Venue
2019/Dec/16 03:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
Update on IRS filings. Current state as of 12/2 is "we filed them, they were accepted, and waiting for a PIN so we can pay." Accountant contacted 12/2.
Foundation Futures; a brief discussion on next steps for either forming a new non-profit, or dissolving and donating assets to an umbrella. Obviously if we do neither of these things the third option is status quo.
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Approved Vendor Request
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
- Who will update agenda? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
- Who will update channel topic? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.