This is the userspace page for requesting translator account and introducing myself :D
I'm the first korean translator for the gentoo wiki since here has created, finished to translate for four part of Gentoo Handbook, firstly. because, i've interesting about introducing Korean language as a written language, i really love gentoo wiki, and there are so many awesome person who makes gentoo wiki more brilliant.
I'm in a part of many open-source software translation organization. I'll tell about it later section.
I'm a master of engineering for computer science and electronic engineering, my research topic was open-source software organization analysis, which covers about human network analysis, social engineering, bugreport/repository/mail mining, HR management(for software engineering). before studying my research topic, I did some experimentation data mining by using hand-held device. It was failed due to some legal problem.
ok, now, i'm standing on a midpoint of my life. it's time to select something to make my gorgeous life.
from Sep 26, 2016: I'm hired on the medicinal bio-convergence research center. \-_-/ YEAY.
in Aug 3, 2020: I moved to AccessWe Inc., Unmanned Aerial Vehicle development company.
Help:Translation Korean translation
Temporary translation for the gentoo x86 handbook
- Gentoo Handbook for the x86 Architecture - translator : darkcircle, reviewer : badung
I'm voluntary contributing on
Desktop Environment Translation
- Gnome l10n Korean team (2011 ~ ) https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ko/
- Xfce coordinator (2011 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/language/ko
- LXDE coordinator (2012 ~ ) http://pootle.lxde.org/ko/
- MATE Desktop Environment translator (2014 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MATE/language/ko
- freedesktop.org translator (2011 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/freedesktop/language/ko/
- Audacity translator (2012 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/audacity/language/ko/
- Audacious translator (2012 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/audacious/language/ko/
- Poedit translator (2012 ~ ) https://crowdin.com/project/poedit/ko
- HexChat translator (2014 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hexchat/language/ko/
- translationproject.org as GNU Korean translator (2016 ~ ) http://translationproject.org/team/ko.html
- Transifex Korean Coordinator (2011 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/transifex/language/ko/
- Arch linux pacman package manager translator (2013 ~ ) https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/archlinux-pacman/
- Seafile cloud platform (2014 ~ )
- OpenStack translator (2013 ~ 2014)
- Gentoo official wiki translator (2014 ~ ) Statistics for the Korean
- Python for Beginner (2014 ~ ) Statistics for the Korean
- Gnome Korea (2013.08 ~ )