Anybody starting out contributing to the wiki may find articles that require the addition or correction of content in the todo articles subcategory or in the stub list. There is also a list of requested articles, and of inexistant pages that have links to them.
After having read the wiki guidelines (and contributor's guide), many easy edits can be found in Category:Wikify articles and Category:Dirty, simply to adjust articles to conform to the wiki formatting and style.
Anyone who has the knowledge to tackle edits in the other Todo subcategories is of course welcome to do so.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Pages using deprecated source tags
- Pages using deprecated templates
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Pages where template include size is exceeded
- Pages with broken file links
- Pages with reference errors
- Pages with syntax highlighting errors
- Pages with template loops
- Pages with too many expensive parser function calls