This is a general grouping of things needing work around the wiki. Anybody starting out contributing to the wiki may find articles from here that require work, such as in the todo articles subcategory or in the stub list.
After having read the wiki guidelines and contributor's guide, many easy edits can be found in Category:Wikify articles and Category:Dirty, simply to adjust articles to conform to the wiki formatting and style.
See common wiki tasks to help out for things that regularly need looking out for on the wiki.
Anyone who has the knowledge to tackle edits in the other Todo subcategories is of course welcome to do so.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Pages using deprecated source tags
- Pages using deprecated templates
- Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls
- Pages where template include size is exceeded
- Pages with broken file links
- Pages with ignored display titles
- Pages with reference errors
- Pages with syntax highlighting errors
- Pages with template loops
- Pages with too many expensive parser function calls