From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
SPARC architecture team quiz
Revision 1.0 - 03 Aug 2009
Answer in whatever length necessary for completeness.
Consult the AT Lead if you're unable to locate answers.
- Does SPARC run 64-bit code?
- What's endianness? Is SPARC a big or little-endian architecture?
- Why is it so important to respect the user's CFLAGS on SPARC?
- (a) Explain what is an unaligned memory access.
- (b) What can you do to help the package maintainer if testing shows a Bus Error?