A irregularly updated list of pending ruby version bumps for the main tree can be found here: outdated-gems. Not all packages on that list are straightforward to bump. This list collects notes on packages that have issues and need more work to be bumped. Feel free to help tackle any of these issues!
- Not tagged upstream and gem lacks tests.
- Has new dependency dep-selector-libgecode which is a vendored version of dev-libs/gecode. Nothing depends on this package: mask?
- Fails tests. Seems to be missing files in lib.
- Not tagged upstream and gem does not contain tests.
- Version 3.0 is Ruby 1.9 -only (and JRuby in 1.9 mode) and is requiring more work.
- The use of rspectacular requires bundler, which leads to a lot of dependency mismatches due to overly strict requirements. Even when these are fixed rspectacular causes issues.
- Fails tests. Possibly due to missing rspec-legacy_formatters.
- Fails tests.
- Fails tests, and 1.21.x requires dev-ruby/http-0.8.0