Project:Repository mirror and CI
|Repository mirror and CI|
|Description||The repo-mirror-ci project aims to run basic QA checks on all listed Gentoo repositories and provide syncing mirrors for them (with pre-generated metadata cache).|
No lead election date set
(and inherited members)
|Parent Project||Gentoo Overlays|
The project is currently running:
- Basic automated QA checks against all repositories (sync, validate metadata),
- git mirrors of repositories with pregenerated metadata cache.
- Automatically file bugs against new QA violations in repositories.
- QA check results
- repository mirrors
- XML repository list using mirrors as sources (for layman)
- scripts used to run the mirror&CI
In order to make layman use the mirrors instead of original repositories, use the following configuration:
The scripts are running on hardware provided by Todd Goodman. Result files are hosted on Gentoo Infrastructure, while mirrors are hosted on GitHub.