Project:Repository mirror and CI
|Repository mirror and CI|
|Description||The repo-mirror-ci project aims to run basic QA checks on all listed Gentoo repositories and provide syncing mirrors for them (with pre-generated metadata cache).|
No lead election date set
(and inherited members)
|Parent Project||Gentoo Overlays|
The project is currently running:
- Basic automated QA checks against all repositories (sync, validate metadata),
- git mirrors of repositories with pregenerated metadata cache.
- Automatically file bugs against new QA violations in repositories.
- QA check results
- repository mirrors
- XML repository list using mirrors as sources (for layman)
- scripts used to run the mirror&CI
In order to make layman use the mirrors instead of original repositories, use the following configuration:
overlays : https://api.gentoo.org/overlays/repositories.xml https://gitweb.gentoo.org/report/repos.git/plain/repositories.xml
Note that the mirror's XML file must come after Gentoo's in order to override the mirrored Gentoo repositories.
The scripts are running on hardware provided by Todd Goodman. Result files are hosted on Gentoo Infrastructure, while mirrors are hosted on GitHub.