Project:Repository mirror and CI
|Repository mirror and CI|
|Description||The repo-mirror-ci project aims to run basic QA checks on all listed Gentoo repositories and provide syncing mirrors for them (with pre-generated metadata cache).|
No lead election date set
(and inherited member(s))
|Parent Project||Gentoo Overlays|
The project is currently providing three services for Gentoo:
- syncing git mirrors of all registered Gentoo repositories (including basic QA),
- pkgcheck CI running on master branch of gentoo.git repository and pull requests,
- pull request assignment and bug<->PR linking.
The scripts are running on hardware provided by Todd Goodman. Result files and gentoo.git syncing mirror are hosted on Gentoo Infrastructure, while other repository mirrors are hosted on GitHub.
All the scripts are open source. They can be found in the following repositories:
- repo-mirror-ci for main set of scripts and cronjobs
- pkgcheck-result-parser that parses pkgcheck XML output and generates HTML reports
- mgorny/pkgcore for additional pkgcore patches used by the system
- mgorny/pkgcheck for additional pkgcheck patches used by the system
- TODO: look for other used repos
The repository mirrors provide exact copies of all registered Gentoo repositories with all the caches pregenerated. Therefore, they are suitable for direct use for syncing.
The app-portage/eselect-repository tool defaults to using gentoo-mirror list.
In order to make app-portage/layman use the mirrors instead of original repositories, use the following configuration:
overlays : https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/repos/repositories.xml
The commits to Gentoo repository mirror are OpenPGP-signed. The key fingerprints are listed below:
Primary key fingerprint: C5DF ACC4 F05D 47E4 383C E4C2 403B C085 18DA F97B Subkey fingerprint: F265 B6A0 1DEF 3274 8C61 84C7 9FA3 94EB 86CB 7342
In order to enable git verification in Portage (currently supported in -9999 only, will be in 2.3.25), please install app-crypt/openpgp-keys-gentoo-mirror and add the following bits to your gentoo section of repos.conf:
[gentoo] sync-git-verify-commit-signature = true sync-openpgp-key-path = /usr/share/openpgp-keys/gentoo-mirror.asc