Roll call (5 minutes)
Optional semantic-desktop support (10 minutes)
Some parts of KDE upstream no longer have optional support for semantic-desktop. We currently work around this by using ugly hacks but it is fragile causing bugs like bug #468104 and bug #465322. It is apparently easy to disable semantic-desktop features at runtime.
- Do nothing and add more fixes/hacks as bugs crop up
- Track upstream more closely and support optional semantic-desktop only where supported by upstream (noting that find_package() can be controlled these days unless it explicitly has a REQUIRED)
- Drop semantic-desktop USE flag completely
Drop oldpim? (5 minutes)
- yes / no / maybe
- mask now immediately?
- See also this link
Handling of systemd patches (5 minutes)
- let's just agree on a consistent way of handling it (as long as noone from kde team runs systemd)
Bugs (15 minutes)
- General bug tracker for the meeting is bug #460994
Open floor (15 minutes)
- There is a prototype reviewboard instance setup for use with the KDE overlay