From Gentoo Wiki
Roll call (5 minutes)
- Are there any arches that we want to start keywording on?
CMake minimum requirement
kdelibs-4.10 will require CMake 2.8.8 as a minimum.
- Should we bother enforcing this (given that 2.8.9 is already the lowest version in-tree)?
- If so, where - kdelibs, KDE eclass, or even CMake eclass?
Bugs (10 minutes)
- Rename x11-themes/oxygen-gtk to x11-themes/oxygen-gtk2. Import x11-themes/oxygen-gtk3 from the overlay or we keep x11-themes/oxygen-gtk with 2 slot and rename x11-themes/oxygen-gtk3 to x11-themes/oxygen-gtk.
- media-libs/qt-gstreamer - split out QtGlib (bug #439198)
- kde-misc/polkit-kde-kcmodules: Store polkit configuration changes to /etc instead of /usr (bug #438790)
- Discuss/vote: long-term solution
- Change the default DB backend for app-office/akonadi-server (bug #441596)
- Discuss/vote: there are some comments that the mysql backend brings improved stability/performance
- app-office/akonadi-server-1.9.0: add Qt 5 support (bug #450412)
- How do we want to start rolling out qt5 support in general?