From Gentoo Wiki
< Project:KDE | MeetingJump to:navigation Jump to:search
Roll call (5 minutes)
We haven't had much keywording going on for ppc64. Do we drop this keyword?
CMake minimum requirement
kdelibs-4.10 will require CMake 2.8.8 as a minimum.
- Should we bother enforcing this (given that 2.8.9 is already the lowest version in-tree)?
- If so, where - kdelibs, KDE eclass, or even CMake eclass?
Review of elog messages
A user posted a number of bugs regarding elog configuration messages. We're happy with how things are for now, but do we want to unify/tweak any of our elog messages while the topic's been raised? One suggestion, for example, is to unify the format for optional dependencies, like so:
Optional dependencies: category1/pkg1 - description1 category2/pkg2 - description2
Bugs (10 minutes)
- media-libs/qt-gstreamer - split out QtGlib (bug #439198)
- kde-misc/polkit-kde-kcmodules: Store polkit configuration changes to /etc instead of /usr (bug #438790)
- Discuss/vote: long-term solution)