Roll call (5 minutes)
KDE 4.9 stabilization (15 minutes)
Outstanding potential blockers:
- kde-base/konsole-4.9.0 - freezes on double-click (bug #430286)
- kde-base/kmail-4.9.1 - problems creating imap folder (bug #434156)
- kde-base/konqueror-4.9.2 crashes with segmentation fault when changing cookie settings (bug #438274)
CMake minimum requirement
kdelibs-4.10 will require CMake 2.8.8 as a minimum.
- Should we bother enforcing this (given that 2.8.9 is already the lowest version in-tree)?
- If so, where - kdelibs, KDE eclass, or even CMake eclass?
Review of elog messages
A user posted a number of bugs regarding elog configuration messages. We're happy with how things are for now, but do we want to unify/tweak any of our elog messages while the topic's been raised? One suggestion, for example, is to unify the format for optional dependencies, like so:
Optional dependencies: category1/pkg1 - description1 category2/pkg2 - description2
When to move to the tree?
Bugs (10 minutes)
- media-libs/qt-gstreamer - split out QtGlib (bug #439198)
- kde-misc/polkit-kde-kcmodules: Store polkit configuration changes to /etc instead of /usr (bug #438790)
- Discuss/vote: creffett started a thread on release-team about this issue. While other distros do not seem to ship this package, they do symlink various KDE /usr configurations to /etc. creffett has posted a summary of other distros' solutions. (Also, creffett and kensington will be looking into adding the chosen solution to KDE 4.10)
- media-video/kmplayer - konqueror does not play YouTube videos because of missing dependencies and missing MIME types in kmplayer_part.desktop (bug #434724)
- Any objections to making this change?
- kde-base/kde-env, kde-base/kdebase-pam: please change LICENSE to something other than "as-is" (bug #441702)