From Gentoo Wiki
- 1 Roll call (5 minutes)
- 2 Elect new herd lead (10 minutes)
- 3 KDE 4.9 stabilization (15 minutes)
- 4 EAPI 5 eclass support (15 minutes)
- 5 Bugs (10 minutes)
- 6 Open floor (15 minutes)
Roll call (5 minutes)
Elect new herd lead (10 minutes)
Since dilfridge is reducing his Gentoo activity for personal reasons, we need to nominate and vote on a new lead.
KDE 4.9 stabilization (15 minutes)
- Possible blocker, please discuss and vote:
- - kde-base/konsole-4.9.0 - freezes on double-click (bug #430286)
- - kde-base/nepomuk-core-4.9.1 - constantly segfaults after login into kde (bug #435112)
- - kde-base/kmail-4.9.1 - problems creating imap folder (bug #434156)
- Status report of kde stable subproject
EAPI 5 eclass support (15 minutes)
- Discuss the needed changes.
Bugs (10 minutes)
dev-util/cmake-2.8.6-r4 - stop Xvfb after failed test phase (bug #406353)
- This occurs because VIRTUALX_COMMAND could be a bash function that dies, and virtualx.eclass does not use nonfatal.
- Discuss the patch - could there be any fallout?
kde-base/kdebase-pam should use system-local-login instead system-auth in their pam.d files (bug #422495)
- User session is not created when using systemd
- Discuss and vote on proposed changes in duplicated bug (bug #433173)