Project:GNOME/GNOME bumping notes
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
Notes on why I didn't bump outdated GNOME packages:
- app-office/abiword-docs - Don't know where v3.0.5 docs come from. I suspect a versioning mistake on another distro.
- dev-cpp/atkmm - atkmm-2.36 has no consumers.
- dev-util/gtk-update-icon-cache - Not a real upstream version - distro versioning problem.
- gnome-extra/libgda - Needs meson port.
- Build system in pretty terrible shape. See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgda/-/merge_requests/198