Project:GNOME/GNOME bumping notes
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
Notes on why I didn't bump outdated GNOME packages:
- app-office/gnome-todo - 41.0 doesn't render anything for me; seems fixed in git master.
- app-text/gtranslator - Depends on gnome-extra/libgda-6.0.
- dev-cpp/libxmlpp - Nothing depends on libxmlpp:5.
- gnome-extra/libgda - Needs meson port.
- Build system in pretty terrible shape. See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgda/-/merge_requests/198
- net-libs/libdmapsharing - Nothing depends on v3.9 that doesn't also support v2.9.
- Build system is a mess and package is not actively maintained upstream.
- net-libs/rest - v1.0 drops deprecated APIs; unsure if consumers are affected.
- net-libs/sofia-sip - No idea how to test.
- Only needed by net-voip/telepathy-rakia.
- Build system is a mess.