This is the Gentoo Developer Handbook, a continuing effort to centralize development policies across Gentoo and to also outline Gentoo's development systems and procedures.
- Introduction - This section outlines the purpose of the Gentoo Developer Handbook.
- Becoming a developer - This section aims to explain how one can become a Gentoo developer.
- What you get - This section outlines what services are available to Gentoo developers.
- Help for new developers - This section provides help and instructions for new developers.
- Developer hierarchy - This section outlines the hierarchy of Gentoo Developers and development.
- Staff member policy - This section outlines recruitment and retirement policies for Gentoo staff members.
This page is based on a document formerly found on our main website gentoo.org.
The following people contributed to the original document: Seemant Kulleen, Shyam Mani, Karl Trygve Kalleberg, Mike Frysinger, Alastair Tse, Paul De Vrieze, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Marius Mauch, Daniel Black, Wernfried Haas, Chrissy Fullam, Łukasz Damentko, Daniel Robbins, Markos Chandras, John P. Davis, Tim Yamin, Jorge Paulo, Zack Gilburd, Benny Chuang, Erwin, Jon Portnoy, Carl Anderson, Donny Davies, Peter Gavin, Dan Armak, Owen Stampflee, and Ciaran McCreesh on December 7, 2011
They are listed here because wiki history does not allow for any external attribution. If you edit the wiki article, please do not add yourself here; your contributions are recorded on each article's associated history page.