Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda AGM
Time and Venue
2022/Sept/18 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Board Members
- Tax Extension
- President's Letter
- Voted to accept the 2022 president's letter
- Voted to offer Anarchy and Prometheanfire their seats for an additional year term.
new VM hosts running well, installed.
Old VM hosts will be wiped and reclaimed as dev capacity.
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
- File tax extension (antarus)
- Describe how dissolution vote works, the timeline, and how its approved (antarus)
- Followup with OpenCollective to choose a Fiscal Host and begin application process (antarus)
- Announce new Trustees (antarus)
- File NM report (antarus)
- Set vote for dissolution
Approved Vendor Request
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes? (... )
- Who will update the motions page? (... )
- Who will send emails? (... )
- Who will update agenda? (... )
- Who will update channel topic? (... )
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.