From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
TBD, January 08 2019 TBD UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Foundation Mailing Address changing tracking bug #613950 (waiting on updating NM filing)
- Bylaw reformat https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/c58501db83a9a459c407a156a8c01850
- Update membership removal criterion: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/6b5093d69c006a47aa782f03497ba99e
- Allow Council members to be board members: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/eb6bea1abb21b8c8ae29d0d24394305f
- Update the member quorum number to 1/10th of members; the default in NM statute: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/443c7d847564b0c4391b434db05d1f34
- Remove birthdays from LDAP
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Approved Vendor Request
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
- Who will update agenda? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
- Who will update channel topic? ( Alec Warner (antarus) )
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.