Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
Sunday 23th April 2017 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker (next in July 2017)
- Foundation Mailing Address changing tracking bug #613950
- IRS Status Report (waiting on bank)
- Bank: change of trustees & mailing progress
- D&O insurance Bug 592198
- Combining Trustees and Council into 'The Board'
- Do we need date of birth in developer apps (how'd the email go)?
- Is SPI worth another look? Status?
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Approved Vendor Request
- Date of Next Meeting - Sun May 21 2017 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes? (dabbott)
- Who will update the motions page? (dabbott)
- Who will send emails? (dabbott)
- Who will update agenda? (prometheanfire)
- Who will update channel topic? (prometheanfire)
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.