Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
- 1 Time and Venue
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Old Business
- 4 New Business
- 5 Cleanup
- 6 Open Floor
- 7 Meeting Conduct
- 8 Gentoo Foundation
- 9 Record Keeping
- 10 Members List
- 11 Meeting Dates
Time and Venue
Sunday 26th February 2017 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker nothing atm
- IRS Status Report
- Motion: Remove 67 members that have not voted in last 2 elections.
- Members to be removed
- Treasurer Report
- Foundation Mailing Address (bug 592200)
- Is SPI worth another look? (alicef)
- Private Policy (is it published yet?)
- D&O insurance Bug 592198
- Combining Trustees and Council into 'The Board'
- Working with Gentoo-ev (results of meeting)
- Will ask when meeting them about the state of financials
- Do we need date of birth in developer apps
- copyright assignment (greater of local age of majority and US age of majority is met OR 'adult' allowing)
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Approved Vendor Request
- Matthew Marchese <maffblaster>
Motion: Appoint Matthew Foundation Wiki Editor
- Date of Next Meeting - Sun Mar 19 2017 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes? (dabbott)
- Who will update the motions page? (dabbott)
- Who will send emails? (dabbott)
- Who will update agenda? (prometheanfire)
- Who will update channel topic? (prometheanfire)
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.