From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
Sunday 15th January 2017 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker nothing atm
- IRS Status Report
- Treasurer Report
- Foundation Mailing Address (bug 592200)
- Is SPI worth another look?
- Private Policy (is it published yet?)
- D&O insurance Bug 592198
- Combining Trustees and Council into 'The Board'
- Working with Gentoo-ev
- Will ask when meeting them about the state of financials
- Approved Artwork Project
- A proposal for the approval flow is made available on the wiki. A light discussion has been taken place with the current artwork project members, but the suggestion should also be validated by trustees and communicated to the Gentoo project at large.
- Request to trustees to review the proposal (does not need to be during the meeting itself).
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Approved Vendor Request
Tom Samstag Sticker Proposal | Bug 601330
- Michał Górny <mgorny>
- Ettore Di Giacinto <mudler>
- Date of Next Meeting - Sun Feb 26 2017 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.