Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
Sunday 18th Decenber 2016 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker
- IRS Status Report
- Treasurer Report
- Foundation Mailing Address (bug 592200)
- D&O insurance Bug 592198
- Robbat2's email (moving comrel, infra and pr under foundation)
- Working with Gentoo-ev
- Is SPI worth another look?
- moving https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Maffblaster/Drafts/Consultants under the foundation namespace
- what's happening with the logs
- are summaries/logs being generated from them to be sent to -nfp?
- is the agenda being sent out ahead of time?
- are motions carried being sent out?
- Private Policy
- Approved Artwork Project
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Re License of the "g" logo
Approved Vendor Request
Tom Samstag Sticker Proposal | Bug 601330
Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Matthias Maier ( Matthias Maier (tamiko) )
David Seifert ( David Seifert (soap) )
Manuel Rüger ( Manuel Rüger (mrueg) )
Doug Freed (dwfreed)
- Date of Next Meeting - Jan 15 2017 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.