Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
- 1 Time and Venue
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Old Business
- 4 New Business
- 5 Cleanup
- 6 Open Floor
- 7 Meeting Conduct
- 8 Gentoo Foundation
- 9 Record Keeping
- 10 Members List
- 11 Meeting Dates
Time and Venue
Sunday 20th November 2016 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Activity Tracker
- IRS Status Report
- Elect President
- Treasurer Report
- Foundation Mailing Address (bug #592200)
- D&O insurance (bug #592198)
- Robbat2's email (moving comrel, infra and pr under foundation)
- Private Policy
- Approved Artwork Project
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Re License of the "g" logo
Approved Vendor Request
- bug #598010
- Reimbursement for Gentoo banner and Gentoo booth table cover (alicef)
- Funding Request (bug #452039)
- Raymond Jennings (Shentino) (bug #592890)
- Date of Next Meeting - Dec 18 2016 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.