Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
Time and Venue
Sunday 27 March 2016 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- Treasurer handover status
- Further steps / blockers
- Financial records
- SFC donation (bug 568896)
- Blocked on Treasurer handover
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
"Genfleetoo" (by email to the trustees)
Equipment request: aarch64 dev box
Aaron Bauman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date of Next Meeting - 17 April 2016 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.