Gentoo Trustees Monthly Meeting Agenda
- 1 Time and Venue
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Old Business
- 4 New Business
- 4.1 Foundation web pages need moving
- 4.2 Funding Requests
- 4.3 Sponsorship Requests
- 4.4 Advertising Requests
- 4.5 Membership Applications
- 5 Cleanup
- 6 Open Floor
- 7 Meeting Dates
- 8 Meeting Conduct
- 9 Gentoo Foundation
- 10 Record Keeping
- 11 Members List
Time and Venue
Sunday 19 April 2015 19:00 UTC on irc.freenode.net #gentoo-trustees
Who is logging the meeting?
- huihoo.com wrapping gentoo website and adding ads | http://docs.huihoo.com/gentoo/resources/document-listing/faq.html
- Gentoo OVH Release 2 | https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-960648.html
- Financial | Legal Status
- Certified Public Accountant
- 501(c)(3) registration status
- Open Trustee Bugs
- Please review all of the Trustee bugs prior to the meeting. Email the trustees if a bug needs to be addressed for this meeting and it will be added to the agenda.
Foundation web pages need moving
New meeting log location (old www.g.o location gone)
Working with the repo example
# tell git the url git remote add origin git+ssh://email@example.com/sites/projects/foundation.git git clone git+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/sites/projects/foundation.git
# example workflow git pull --rebase=preserve origin master git add filename git commit -m "comment" git push origin master
Convert guidexml to wiki
If you want to make a wiki structure from a GuideXML page, you can use the XSLT transformation to accomplish this. A transformation file for this is available in [gentoo]/xml/htdocs/xsl called "guidexml2wiki.xsl".
Use xsltproc (part of dev-libs/libxslt) to transform. For instance:
~$cd /home/david/gentoo/xml/htdocs/ xsltproc xsl/guidexml2wiki.xsl foundation/en/BylawsAdopted.xml
- Date of Next Meeting - 17 May 2015 19:00 UTC
Any other business
- Who will post the log? Minutes?
- Who will update the motions page?
- Who will send emails?
The channel will be open (not moderated) during the meeting unless there is so much chatter it becomes impossible to make progress.
Attendees can help by keeping questions to the end of an agenda item or the end of the meeting - your point may be covered during the discussion anyway.
Do not expect to bring up items in Any Other Business and get an instant response. Calm considered well reasoned emails to trustees or opening a bug are the best ways to bring up new ideas.
The meeting irc logs will be recorded.
The meeting motions will be logged.