From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
A location where I keep articles that are works-in-progress (unpublished). They'll get written eventually...
Linux kernel - Monolithic
- User:Egberts/Drafts/QEMU (expansion of outline)
- QEMU/QEMU front-ends (describes various GUI/CLI tools to create a QEMU)
- Virt-manager (describes the VirtManager/virt-manager GUI tool.
- Virt-manager/QEMU guest (has both BIOS and UEFI)
- Libvirt (describes the VirtManager/virt-manager GUI tool.
- Libvirt/QEMU guest (has both BIOS and UEFI)
- Libvirt/QEMU networking
- QEMU/Linux guest (expansion of kernel configuration needed here)
- User:Egberts/Drafts/Kernel/Configuration (what are we doing there? Do we introduce llinux/scripts/kconfig/merge_config.sh there?
- User:Egberts/Drafts/Gentoo_Kernel_Configuration_Guide (what am I doing with this? Whats the focus?)
- * User:Egberts/Drafts/QEMU/Guest-tinyconfig (needs breakup)