Upstream repository shutdowns/codehaus.org
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
This page intends to organize required actions to prepare the announced shutdown of codehaus.org. (bug #550054)
List of packages
Use the MD5 cache:
cd $(portageq get_repo_path / gentoo)/metadata/md5-cache; grep -lR "codehaus.org" | sort | uniq
- DONE 2015-05-21 bug #550054 report on bugzilla (Monsieurp)
- DONE 2017-07-04 bug #550054 create tracker bug on bugzilla (jonasstein)
- DONE 2017-07-04 Find out which packages need to be fixed exactly. (Monsieurp,jonasstein)
- TODO after 2017-??-?? Pmask
- TODO verify, that all ebuilds are mirrored. Mirror all source files (tar balls...), add link here, add link to log which packages failed to mirror.
- TODO a shut down repository makes repoman really sad, so repoman should tell the user about its feelings ;-) bug #601476
- TODO Create statistics on the progress.
- TODO send the mail to maintainers of remaining broken ebuilds
- please verify forks before trusting them. Excerpt from the announcement: "If you would like your projects links redirected then please see our redirector repository - create a sane pull request and it will be added to the redirection system - you may add some 302s initially, but ultimately all redirects will be amended to 301s over time."