Upstream repository shutdowns/alioth.debian.org
From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
- DONE 2019-04-12 bug #683184 create tracker bug on bugzilla (jonasstein)
- DONE Find out which packages need to be fixed exactly.
- DONE make bugs for individual packages and add to tracker bug
- TODO mail to gentoo-dev
- DONE verify, that all ebuilds are mirrored. Mirror all source files (tar balls...), add link here, add link to log which packages failed to mirror.
- TODO a shut down repository makes repoman really sad, so repoman should tell the user about its feelings ;-) bug #601476
- TODO Create statistics on the progress.
- TODO send the mail to maintainers of remaining broken ebuilds
List of packages (2022-07-05)
Used the following commands to compile a list of packages with either the old host in SRC_URI or HOMEPAGE:
cd /var/db/repos/gentoo/metadata/md5-cache; grep "URI=" -R | grep "alioth\.debian\.org"
cd /var/db/repos/gentoo/metadata/md5-cache; grep "HOMEPAGE=" -R | grep "alioth\.debian\.org"
app-dicts/myspell-nn-2.0.10 (only SRC_URI) app-laptop/pommed-1.39-r2 (only SRC_URI) app-emacs/analog-1.9.99 (only HOMEPAGE)