From Gentoo Wiki
Won't show ID and PW if hostname is not localhost
Not sure if it's the software issue or configuration issue
Works if `/etc/conf.d/hostname` has `HOSTNAME="localhost"`
Unable to show ID and PW if `/etc/conf.d/hostname` has `HOSTNAME="dreamon"` (https://i.imgur.com/kPGRucf.png)
- tried to add `nohook 30-hostname` in `/etc/dhcpcd.conf` which after which software outputs that it's on secure connection.
- `dhcpcd -h dreamon` sane?
- Changing `/etc/hosts` to `127.0.0.1 somesubdomain.somedomain dreamon localhost.localdomain localhost` -> results in same issue after restarting dhcpcd service.
- Changing hostname in kernel sane?
- To BT for https://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=TeamViewer&diff=next&oldid=774712. I've mark it as stub since the information provided needs verification.