From Gentoo Wiki
- 18:56, 14 April 2023 -235 Distcc →configure: error: Cannot find libiberty: removed: not distcc nor binutils-libs specific. this happens whenever something needs a static library but the library was built by a previous gcc version. I suggest using lto-rebuild from the lto overlay to find and rebuild all such packages
- 18:51, 14 April 2023 -554 Distcc remove section suggesting disabling network-sandbox, not needed with features=distcc
- 11:44, 9 April 2023 +350 User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd current Tag: Visual edit: Switched
- 08:53, 9 April 2023 +80 m User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd link to the ebuild
- 08:20, 9 April 2023 +14 User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd →Kernel Configuration
- 08:19, 9 April 2023 +1,072 User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd
- 07:12, 9 April 2023 +5,174 User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd add more sections
- 05:58, 9 April 2023 +279 User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd add useflag section Tag: Visual edit: Switched
- 05:43, 9 April 2023 +1,586 N User:Phoenix591/Handmade initrd Created page with "Inspired by Old Fashioned Gentoo, I've found manually creating an initrd boots faster and is smaller than a traditional gen..."
- 12:07, 23 December 2020 +1,592 Raspberry Pi4 64 Bit Install Massive rewrite, pointed towards getting the firmware and other pi specific stuff from portage now that its included. The armstub is no longer needed as the current pi eeprom firmware's built in armstub happily may boot without it.
- 09:29, 20 September 2020 -336 Raspberry Pi 3 64 bit Install removed note about tasks not working in a cross-chroot, that only happens if your binfmt handler isn't setup quite right
- 10:09, 18 September 2020 0 Embedded Handbook/General/Compiling with qemu user chroot adjust aarch64 binfmt handler, previous one did not work for all commands such as gcc. From https://github.com/sakaki-/gentoo-on-rpi-64bit/wiki/Build-aarch64-Packages-on-your-PC%2C-with-User-Mode-QEMU-and-binfmt_misc
- 02:22, 12 June 2020 -94 m Iwlwifi Removed redundant reminder to make modules_install, Covered in the important notice in the device driver section and general kernel upgrading instructions