From Gentoo WikiJump to:navigation Jump to:search
- Test app-misc/pax-utils's scanelf, especially within Portage.
- Every (almost?) release of glibc requires updating of the seccomp syscall whitelist within pax-utils.
- It must be refreshed and the dependency within the new glibc ebuilds (and 9999) must be updated to reflect this, or corruption may occur within the VDB (bug #811462).
- Do not keyword glibc until you are very confident that pax-utils is fine.
- File a tracker bug for reported bugs (e.g. build failures using the new glibc) to block against.
- Inform folks running tinderboxes (ago, toralf) of common error patterns as you are made aware of them.