From Gentoo Wiki
|Description||A tinderbox that the guest code can run on multiple setups.|
No lead election date set
(and inherited member(s))
- Let developers and third parties build and test packages (ebuilds).
- Automatically file bug reports.
- Use Buildbot API code.
- Use Openstack, Docker and Kubernetes for workers.
- Automatically test new packages (build, test).
- Support different repositories.
- Log regex is stored in db.
- Can run on anything that supports Buildbot.
- Support multiple workers with same setup to share the build load.
- Use git to update repositories.
- IRC notification of build info.