Project:GURU/Information for Gentoo Developers
From Gentoo Wiki
Adding new contributors
Adding new contributors requires gitolite-admin permissions on Overlays team level.
- Verify that the new Contributor has agreed to regulations.
- Add the Contributor to /var/mail/alias/misc/guru-committers on dev.g.o.
- Add the Contributor to @guru-committers group in gitolite-admin.
Ascending contributors to Trusted Contributors
This is done on contributor's request.
- Verify that the Contributor has done sufficient amount of good work in the past.
- Move the Contributor from /var/mail/alias/misc/guru-committers to guru-trusted on dev.g.o.
- Move the Contributor from @guru-committers to @guru-trusted in gitolite-admin.
Adding new developers
If you'd like to help out, please:
- Add yourself to /var/mail/alias/misc/guru-devs on dev.g.o.
- Add yourself (or request adding) to repo/proj/guru.git ACL in gitolite-admin.