From Gentoo Wiki
< OpenRCJump to:navigation Jump to:search
This is an (incomplete) list of distributions and operating systems using OpenRC.
On these systems, OpenRC is the default init system.
- Alpine Linux
- ArchBang - Arch based.
- Calculate Linux - Gentoo based.
- Daphile - Gentoo based music server and player distribution.
- Funtoo Linux
- Gentoo Linux
- GhostBSD - FreeBSD based.
- Nitrux - Debian based.
- Parabola GNU/Linux-libre - Arch based.
- Redcore Linux - Gentoo based.
- TrueOS - FreeBSD based (discontinued).
The following systems don't use OpenRC by default, but have users and packages to support OpenRC.
- Distributions based on Gentoo — information on all current distributions that are based on Gentoo.